08700 66 99 79
- These Booking Terms & Conditions have been written in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and the E Commerce Regulations 2002. They apply to any purchase of our products and services made online, by email and over the phone (hereby identified as the 'booking'), which is accepted by us in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined below.
- The person making the booking and paying for it (hereby identified as the 'customer') accepts full responsibility for all people in the party.
- These Booking Terms & Conditions apply to all customers purchasing our products and services and exclude any third parties.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We at vivastay.com are committed to offer our customers the lowest possible price in the industry for the products and services we provide. For this purpose, we have contracted the industry's most renowned land arrangement providers in order to pass the best prices on to you.
- Should you find a better price in a competitor's website for the same hotel/service and the same dates than the price we charged you at the time of your booking, we guarantee to refund you the difference, or in case we are unable to do so, will offer you a full-refund. Please note that this guarantee does not apply for reservations made within 72 hours of the check-in date or non-refundable bookings. Reservations where the total amount has been modified due to use of the guarantee will be treated as a modification and will incur 10% charges if cancelled.
- To be able to use our Lowest Price Guarantee scheme you will need:
a) To have a fully-paid and confirmed booking made online via the website.
b) To contact us by email within 24 hours of making your booking at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
1) Vivastay Order Reference Number
2) The URL for the website in which you have seen the offer and the available price quoted
3) Your name, contact number and email address
We will then verify if all the details are correct and proceed with the applicable refund.
- When making a booking (online or offline), it is the responsibility of our customers to provide us with all information we require and that all the information is accurate and truthful, for all members of the party.
- The person making the booking must use a debit/credit card for payment, ensure the card is valid and it has enough funds to cover the total amount of the booking.
- When payment has been taken and booking confirmed, we will send an immediate confirmation by email together with a voucher, which must always be presented to the hotel as proof that the booking has been confirmed and fully paid. Customers will also be given a booking reference, which must always be quoted to us in any correspondence.
- In the event of us being unable to confirm the booking, we will advise the customer accordingly and refund payment in full.
- Payment can only be made by debit or credit card, online or over the phone.
- We accept the following credit / debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Electron, Solo, Maestro and Switch Cards.
- Vivastay.com payment procedures comply with the Data Protection Act and we agree not to disclose any payment information to a third party.
- All travel documents will be dispatched by email. Should customers have any difficulties in receiving / printing these documents, we will dispatch them by 1st class post at no additional fee. Should the need arise for documents to be dispatched by special delivery we reserve the right to charge our customers accordingly for the additional fees.
- Should a customer wish to cancel their booking, the following conditions apply:
- No charge before the cancellation date specified on the payment page for online reservations paid in full at the time of booking. The cancellation date varies according to the hotel booked but is never less than 2 days before check-in.
- Reservations made using a promotional discount voucher or code are subject to a 10% cancellation charge.
- After the check-in date, we will charge for each night of used accommodation, plus one night.
- After check-out any unused or partially used services will be 100% non-refundable and cannot be claimed for after departure or on return from the holiday unless prior notification was made to us before checking out of the hotel.
- Cancellations for reservations that have been amended in any way since the original reservation was made will incur a 15% cancellation charge of the original reservation amount.
- Partial cancellations during stay of reservations where a promotional code was used at the time of booking then nights used will be charged at the normal daily rate before promotional code discount was applied.
- Cancellations made after the cancellation date and before the check-in date will incur a minimum one night charge. Hotels have the right to charge the full stay after the cancellation deadline and this is at the discretion of the hotel.
- In order to cancel, we must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com before the applicable timeframes mentioned above.
- In some particular occasions, normally periods of extreme demand due to special events at the destination, we might incur atypical cancellation charges from our suppliers, which shall be passed onto our customers and charged accordingly.
- Should we incur any additional charges from our suppliers as a result of an amendment to an existing booking, we reserve the right to pass these onto our customers and charge them accordingly. Our customer will always be notified in advance to any charges accrued and will be at the customers discretion to accept or refuse these charges.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to customers' requests before taking full payment. In such an eventuality we shall advise our customers of these changes and obtain their agreement before confirming the reservation and taking payment.
- We will try to the best of our abilities to attend to any special requests our customers might have. However, their acceptance will always be at the discretion of the hotel and cannot be guaranteed.
- In some circumstances a hotel may decide to charge the full stay for any cancellations made once the cancellation date has expired.
- In the event of an overbooking situation, that is our supplier being unable to honour a confirmed booking due to unforeseen circumstances, we will offer our customers, where possible, an alternative option, at no additional cost. The customer will have the option of:
a) accepting the alternative option.
b) cancelling the booking and receive a full refund.
c) purchasing another product or service from us, subject to a refund or additional payment to match the revised amount of the booking.
- In the event of an overbooking situation, we reserve the right to cancel a booking, should our supplier be unable to offer us a suitable alternative, in which case the customer will be entitled to the following compensation:
a) Over 90 days before departure: Nil
b) Between 90 days and 14 days before departure: £25.00 per booking
c) 13 days before departure or less: £50.00 per booking
- Please note that any travel agencies, tour operators and hotels making reservations for test purposes or any other reason will incur a 10% cancellation fee which overrides any existing cancellation policy. We strongly prohibit the use of the site for these purposes, should an establishment wish to know which suppliers we work with they should send in a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Viva Travel cannot accept a partial or full refund in the event of a no show by the customer, we must be informed prior to the date of arrival should a customer be unable to attend the reservation.
- Viva Travel cannot accept a partial or full refund in the event of mistakes made in selecting incorrect arrival or departure dates, we do accept modifications to existing bookings at no extra charge should the cost of the final modification be no greater than the original amount paid by the customer.
- Viva Travel cannot accept a partial or full refund in the event of the customers dissatisfaction with their accommodation for claims made after the check-out date. Should a customer wish to cancel their reservation due to their accommodation not meeting their expected standards, then this must be done whilst the reservation is active by calling us on +44 (0)8700 66 99 79 or by email at email@example.com so that we are given appropriate time to settle any issues and disputes and cancel any unused nights accommodation.
However, customers may make claims for partial or full refund after the check-out date on the basis of any unnotified refurbishments or renovations taking place during their stay that directly disrupts their reservation.
- Viva Travel cannot accept full or partial refund for reservations based on the customers dissatisfaction with the hotels geographic locality. All establishments displayed on our website give an accurate as possible description of the hotels geographic location and although we strive to give accurate information on all hotels at all times, Viva Travel cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies found and the decision to finalise a reservation is always based on the customers own judgement.
- All images of hotels and their accommodations are provided by the hotels themselves or the suppliers acting on their behalf and classified as indicative descriptions. Therefore Viva Travel cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies found. Should a customer wish to make a claim based on these factors after their stay at their selected accommodation, then all claims and refunds will be handled at the hotels discretion.
- We cannot accept liability for mistakes made regarding international currencies, all transactions will be charged in your selected currency. Three options are available, Pound Sterling, Euros and US Dollars.
- Cancellations for bookings for dates that coincide with Trade Fairs and Events may be subject to a different cancellation policy, should you have any questions regarding this please speak to a member of staff by calling +44 (0)8700 66 99 79
- All refunds from Viva Travel Ltd to a customer can be done by bank transfer or by cheque.
- We cannot be held responsible for situations arising to a customer as a result of their holiday. For this purpose, we strongly recommend to all our customers to purchase the most appropriate travel insurance policy to suit their travel needs and requirements.
- If a problem occurs during the course of their holiday, it is the responsibility of our customers to notify the relevant supplier on the telephone number provided in the voucher. If the supplier is unable to resolve the situation in a satisfactory manner, the customer shall then contact us by telephone on (number pending) or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are allowed the opportunity to assist. If the situation cannot be resolved, our customers are advised to write to us (C/o Customer Relations Manager, Viva Travel Ltd., Unit 41, Oakwood Hill Industrial Estate, Oakwood Hill, Loughton, Essex IG10 3TZ) within 28 days of the check-out date, quoting the booking's reference number and giving all relevant information. We will then investigate the matter and evaluate the right to a compensation claim.
- All customer complaints must be received in writing, either by post (C/o Customer Relations Manager, Viva Travel Ltd., Unit 41, Oakwood Hill Industrial Estate, Oakwood Hill, Loughton, Essex IG10 3TZ) or by email (email@example.com). The customer complaint shall then be dealt with within the following time limits:
a) Not later than 14 days from receipt for an acknowledgement to be sent and;
b) Not later than 28 days from receipt for a full reply to be sent or a reply containing a detailed explanation for the delay;
c) The final day for dealing in full with the aforesaid correspondence shall be 56 days.
- Our customers have a responsibility to behave in an appropriate manner and we cannot be held responsible for any harm, personal injury or death occurred to our customers or inflicted to others, during their holiday.
- Our customers are fully responsible for damage or harm inflicted to our suppliers' property and will be responsible to settle any disputes directly with our suppliers.
- Our suppliers reserve the right to terminate the service agreement, at any time, as a result of offensive, harmful or inappropriate behaviour from the part of our customers.
- It is always the responsibility of the customer to obtain the right documentation for their travel arrangements in regards to passports, visas and health requirements.
- As much as we strive to give our customers truthful and relevant information about hotels, events and destinations, we cannot be held responsible for any changes occurred, which might influence in any way the course of their holiday.
- We reserve the right to amend these Booking Terms & Conditions at any time, at our own discretion, without any repercussions to those customers holding previous confirmed and fully paid bookings.
- These Terms & Conditions are effective of 24/02/2009, reservations made before this date are subject to earlier Terms & Conditions in action at the time of booking. Should you wish to see the Terms & Conditions that apply to any reservations made prior to the date click here, or please ask a member of staff by calling us on 08700 66 99 79 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Booking Terms & Conditions have been written in accordance with the English Law and the English Courts shall remain the governing body to settle any disputes that may arise.